Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dining Room Update

I finally got the dining room finished!  Or at least, mostly finished.  I think the term "finished" is relative.  The walls and trim are painted.  Took me forever!  I still need have to stencil above the chair rail, but that will come later.  Window mullions will be black when I redo them this summer.  Walls are Benjamin Moore's Silver Sage.  It's a soft grey green.  It looked awful against that gold, but once I got the trim painted, I was thrilled with the color.  The dining table needs a rug and the bar stools need recovering.  Always more to do.  AND, the last pic shows the newly painted fireplace.

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you have accomplished! I'm so sad that work here has come to a halt :-( A fresh coat of paint really does wonders for a room. I can't wait to see what you tackle next.

    ReplyDelete