- Finish stripping banister, sand spindles, caulk everything, prime and paint risers, baseboards, and spindles, stain banister and decide top coat (wax?).
- Insulate old door to patio from new bathroom and install bead board in old screen door. (pics to come).
- Caulk joints on the balusters on terrace and paint.
- Address in the kitchen.
- Pick up paint deck from Ben Moore and start deciding colors for guest room, foyer, vestibule, and master bedroom.
- Measure powder room for wall paper.
- Price out planned shelving unit for sunroom (inspiration here).
- Kill weeds and remove debris from hillside in front. Plant hill with herbs and strawberries.
- Drink lots of cold beer.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Spring Break To-Do List
Posted by Tamisha at 3:40 AM